Friday, February 23, 2007

Deleted!

I was very happy yesterday when I learned, via email, that I'm being deleted:

Please Note: Your account will be removed from The New York Times Job Market on March 7, 2007 since it has been inactive for 18 months. If you would like to keep your account with The New York Times Job Market, please login now and your account will be retained for 18 more months.

About eightteen months ago I was initially offered my current position. This was a nice reminder of the hard work that went into finding something fulfilling in a down market, and the way that the bumps can get smoothed out over time.

Tomorrow, I'm "racing" the Snowflake 4, before heading back to the office. I'll be my first run since the 15th.

1 comment:

nyflygirl said...

i got that same email the other day-and I don't think I even used that account since the fall of 2002, judging from the cover letter I had on file (I didn't even remember I had that account!)

good luck tomorrow-will you be around at all to cheer on the ladies?