Friday, October 27, 2006

It's done

Training, that is. Perfectus est. I catch Amtrak tomorrow morning to D.C. for Sunday's race. My bags are packed; my singlet, gloves, shoes and throw-away clothes are all ready to go. After a busy couple weeks, I've had two days down and am now champing at the bit to go. There's nothing left to do except watch the World Series and fret. The forecast looks like a mixed bag. Although the temp is set for a high in the mid-50s, with partial cloud cover, the wind predictions are around 20 mph with up to 40 mph gusts. All in all, it's not so bad, and the forecast has improved since earlier this morning.

I really don't have anything else to say . . . I'm going to muse on what needs to be done, and sign off here until the results are in. When I'm back I'll either be a Boston qualifier . . . or I won't . . . . All that's left now is to perform.

Today: 4.15 mile Pulaski O&B in . . . who the $@#* cares?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck this weekend!

mouse said...

GOOOOOOD LUCK tomorrow! you're going to rock the MCM!

nyflygirl said...

you're ready. you're so ready. take some names and kick some a$$es tomorrow morning :)