Monday, July 24, 2006

Photo Run #1

I've been toying with the idea of a photo-run, where I take pictures as I run around, almost since I started the blog. Since I've rearranged the schedule to take away a rest day and replace it with an easy run, I figured today's a good day for the experiment since the camara will force it to be a really easy run. The route's the Williamsburg Bridge O&B. (Note: the photos are in reverse chrono order) Hopefully this'll be a recurrent feature.



Early morning commuters


East River from the Williamsburg Bridge, heading back to Brooklyn


Good morning Chinatown!


More commuters on the J Train


East Village from the Bridge (Erin points out that the lamp is somewhat phallic.)


Bridge's tower


Halfway across the Bridge; speaks for itself












Although it looks like just a fence, it's really a shot of Manhattan


Oy Vey!


The worst part? Where the path goes out of sight is only about 1/2 way up the bridge.


Statute in square at base of Bridge in Brooklyn


Bank, with the Williamsburg Bridge's pedestrian walkway passing in front.


Graffiti


Driggs Ave


More Graffiti, I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be


Left over Italian flags from the World Cup (as if this blog doesn't already have enough photos of Italian flags).


The start, right in front of my apartment.

No comments: